We are the Brighton and Hove group of the national Ramblers. Walking and socialising in and around the South East of England.

Hi all - Sorry but I've decided to cancel Saturday's work from Shoreham due to forecast of high winds and rain all day. Given the exposed route, it wouldn't be very enjoyable in these conditions. If you know anyone who was thinking of coming, would you mind letting them know in case they miss the announcements. Graham has kindly updated the main website. 

Views: 38

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Brighton and Hove Ramblers to add comments!

Join Brighton and Hove Ramblers

© 2020   Created by Brighton and Hove Ramblers.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service