We are the Brighton and Hove group of the national Ramblers. Walking and socialising in and around the South East of England.


Environmentally friendly …….?

See what happened to this man.

A British tourist in Australia was bitten in the testicles by potentially deadly tiger Snake while answering a call of nature. Jackson scott,29

went in to the garden to pee to conserve water. Just as he finished and was about to tuck everything safely away it bit him. His flat mate, Rod drove him to hospital in Hobert.

"Need less to say Rod was not of a mind to suck out the poison."

Hay....Boys ..

watch out before you pull things…

Views: 95

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Brighton and Hove Ramblers to add comments!

Join Brighton and Hove Ramblers

Comment by Ian Beale on March 14, 2012 at 20:25

Ok so maybe no Tiger Snakes here but boys do beware of adders! Call me a snake in the grass! Ha ha.

© 2020   Created by Brighton and Hove Ramblers.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service